SHRUBBUCKET COMMUNITY PROJECTS
Start your own crowd-funded community garden project today and ShrubBucket will donate 10% of the raised dollars towards the project. For example if you need $5,000 worth of plants, and $2,500 of it gets raised, ShrubBucket will donate another $250 worth of products from your wish list. We believe in giving back to our local communities!
1) Register your community garden project
2) Send us an email at: Rick@shrubbucket.com and explain your community garden project
2) Create a wish list of plants, mulch, tools, etc.
3) Email your list out to everyone you know!
4) We add an additional 10% of the project items and deliver everything to your project location for FREE!
This is a great resource for schools, playgrounds, community vegetable gardens, colleges, garden clubs, nursing homes and more. The possibilities are endless! Need help choosing your plants or need a design worked up? We would love to help! Email Rick at: firstname.lastname@example.org to get a horticultural professionals help on your community project today.
BOYNTON MIDDLE SCHOOL PROJECT 2016-Ithaca, NY